Academy’s expert took part in the presentation of the educational series «Caution! Cybercriminals» prepared by The Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
The course was developed by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine with the support of the USAID Ukraine project “Cybersecurity of Critical Infrastructure of Ukraine” and a significant contribution to the course of Cyber police, NBU, State Special Communications, CERT-UA and the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Digital Transformation.
Representatives of the education series:
- Valeria Ionan, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation for European Integration
- Roman Proskurovsky, Deputy Head of the Information Security Department of the NBU Security Department, Academy’s expert
- Serhiy Lypka, Head of the Computer Systems Crimes Unit of the NPU Cyberpolice Department
- Andriy Kuzmich, head of the State Center for Cyber Defense, State Special Communications of Ukraine.
From the series you will learn:
- how to prevent theft of a financial number
- how to act in case of loss or theft of a mobile device
- how to locate the gadget
- how to protect yourself from information leakage
- how to counteract phishing and vishing